WELCOME · [ HOME ] · [ About me ] · [ Paperwalker Studios ] · [ Toby Skybuckle ] · [ John Starduck ]

The PAPERWALKER Journal is a nearly daily updated weblog of character designer Florian Satzinger in which he shares bits and pieces of his character design work, processes, visual development, inspirations and reference materials of current, past and future projects, such as Toby Skybuckle© for France and Japan based Ankama Group LLC and John Starduck© for France and US based Tigobo Animation Studios. ©2014 World rights reserved. | 17,110,241 views | 15,813 subscribers



Please note, all reference/inspiration material here is solely the property of their respective owner, the use here does not imply that you may use the material for any purpose other than for the same or a similar informational, inspirational or educational use. This blog journal is basically dedicated to inspire professional animation artists, animation students and everyone who is interested in the animation art form to use their talents.
Contact: hello[at]paperwalker[dot]com

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My (Blue) Style...



...well, not really. I'm more from the nice-ducks-side of the drawing world but in this very project (where this critter is from) the goal is is not to be nice. And I'm enjoying that a lot.
I suppose Eric (who is a big inspiration to me) may like it. Hopefully anyway.

8 comments:

Nastya said...

Hi,

that's great to meet another former VanArts student here. :)
Your style is great and i've added your blog as a link (hope you don't mind) :)

Florian Satzinger said...

Another VanArtist! Many thanks for stopping by and double thanks for the nice comment! I'll link back to you, too. Cheers to London!

flaviano said...

great! technology and mistcism togheter! you're always two steps forward!

Nastya said...

Cool! Thanks! :)

aintshakespeare said...

Haha! I have a small monitor. I was scrolling down and I thought, "Wow, that's an interesting head... Or hat!" Awesome, of course, but you totally tricked me on that one.

Nice I-Pod.

Florian Satzinger said...

Flaviano! I name it Digital Vodoopunk ;)

Nastya, my pleasure :)

Michael, many thanks! How are you? I'll send you some news about the "B project" at a later date. We had and still have a longer vis-dev time-out in that thing because of some edits etc. Cheers!

Florian Satzinger said...

Voodoopunk, sorry :)

Eric Talbot said...

Oh yeah - I like!