WELCOME · [ HOME ] · [ About me ] · [ Paperwalker Studios ] · [ Toby Skybuckle ] · [ John Starduck ]

The PAPERWALKER Journal is a nearly daily updated weblog of character designer Florian Satzinger in which he shares bits and pieces of his character design work, processes, visual development, inspirations and reference materials of current, past and future projects, such as Toby Skybuckle© for France and Japan based Ankama Group LLC and John Starduck© for France and US based Tigobo Animation Studios. ©2014 World rights reserved. | 18,906,772 views | 16,501 subscribers



Please note, all reference/inspiration material here is solely the property of their respective owner, the use here does not imply that you may use the material for any purpose other than for the same or a similar informational, inspirational or educational use. This blog journal is basically dedicated to inspire professional animation artists, animation students and everyone who is interested in the animation art form to use their talents.
Contact: hello[at]paperwalker[dot]com




Thursday, April 25, 2013

Adobe Duck

John Starduck meets Adobe? Frankly, this is a piece I completely forgot about until last Monday. I was travelling back from Tigobo's Meet Ze Artists event in Angoulême to Paris by train together with Adobe's Stéphane Baril (super nice guy btw) talking about this and that in connection with drawing in Photoshop etc. Anyways, this very chat reminded me on this rough piece here below which I did for a live demo for my students in Salzburg. Trying to show how my digital rough sketching process proceeds. The detail with the Adobe logo was just added to make the piece sort of more significant.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe!
    Thank you, that's really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more
    on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Thank you!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: tires chula vista ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off
    the screen in Safari. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue
    or something to do with browser compatibility
    but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though!
    Hope you get the problem solved soon. Kudos

    Feel free to visit my website - ,lawn mower repair shop Fairview Oregon,

    ReplyDelete