WELCOME · [ HOME ] · [ About me ] · [ Paperwalker Studios ] · [ Toby Skybuckle ] · [ John Starduck ]

The PAPERWALKER Journal is a nearly daily updated weblog of character designer Florian Satzinger in which he shares bits and pieces of his character design work, processes, visual development, inspirations and reference materials of current, past and future projects, such as Toby Skybuckle© for France and Japan based Ankama Group LLC and John Starduck© for France and US based Tigobo Animation Studios. ©2014 World rights reserved. | 19,391,679 views | 16,763 subscribers



Please note, all reference/inspiration material here is solely the property of their respective owner, the use here does not imply that you may use the material for any purpose other than for the same or a similar informational, inspirational or educational use. This blog journal is basically dedicated to inspire professional animation artists, animation students and everyone who is interested in the animation art form to use their talents.
Contact: hello[at]paperwalker[dot]com




Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Scrapyard Stormy Feather





"Excuse me, may I get through?"

14 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Do you use masks and gradiants in Photoshop? Or do you just use the airbrush tool without?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bin immer wieder erfreut von den Besten lernen zu dürfen.
    Sonnige Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, would you like exchange our blog's links? Mi name is Paola and my blog's address is http://paolapozzessere.blogspot.com
    In my blog you could find my email address. Bye, Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. excelentes ilustraciones!!!
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your designs, but this one stands out among them! Very cool and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey man, great blog! Really nice drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really funny! A guy (or some entity) controlling a vertically poised bird-like machine? Florian, I would love to see you do a children's book with this stuff.....Actually, I think you have....or am I wrong?

    Keep posting, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea!!.. and great technique too!!..

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome! I like that these vehicles ar so alive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent! Beautiful designs and great style...
    so appealing! I'll be around often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too awesome for words.... ok, one word will work... AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply amazing!!!!
    You are officially linked and I am truly proud to say it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU ALL!

    Paola, Adrian, I'll update my links, too :)

    ReplyDelete