WELCOME · [ HOME ] · [ About me ] · [ Paperwalker Studios ] · [ Toby Skybuckle ] · [ John Starduck ]

The PAPERWALKER Journal is a nearly daily updated weblog of character designer Florian Satzinger in which he shares bits and pieces of his character design work, processes, visual development, inspirations and reference materials of current, past and future projects, such as Toby Skybuckle© for France and Japan based Ankama Group LLC and John Starduck© for France and US based Tigobo Animation Studios. ©2014 World rights reserved.



Please note, all reference/inspiration material here is solely the property of their respective owner, the use here does not imply that you may use the material for any purpose other than for the same or a similar informational, inspirational or educational use. This blog journal is basically dedicated to inspire professional animation artists, animation students and everyone who is interested in the animation art form to use their talents.
Contact: hello[at]paperwalker[dot]com

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Mississippi River Witch



Halloween's coming up. Witches, ghosts and goblins will be following you. So get prepared...

6 comments:

Todd Oman said...

So when does this book come out, the art looks great.

Richard Gaines said...

Florian, I can't wait until this bood comes out. The character designs are amazing and I would love a get a copy when done!

Florian Satzinger said...

Todd, Richard, this is great. I'll keep you updated about this "Finnthing". My work at this will be finished prob the middle of the next year.

Richard Gaines said...

Cool beans! I know I ton of great work is going into this!

Pit. said...

WOW! This is the best witch I´ve ever saw!! That tummy mouth is amazing! What dose she use to eat? great coloring work Florian, she looks so alive.

I hope not to find her on a Halloween nigth...

Also I want a copy of your book! It will be hard to find one here in Uruguay, but I think internet will give me a hand with that ;)

Oliver Kurth said...

Als I told you before, I really like this one a lot!

Has some quite surreal quality to it. Children won't sleep at night because of this one ...