WELCOME · [ HOME ] · [ About me ] · [ Paperwalker Studios ] · [ Toby Skybuckle ] · [ John Starduck ]

The PAPERWALKER Journal is a nearly daily updated weblog of character designer Florian Satzinger in which he shares bits and pieces of his character design work, processes, visual development, inspirations and reference materials of current, past and future projects, such as Toby Skybuckle© for France and Japan based Ankama Group LLC and John Starduck© for France and US based Tigobo Animation Studios. ©2014 World rights reserved. | 18,781,450 views | 16,501 subscribers



Please note, all reference/inspiration material here is solely the property of their respective owner, the use here does not imply that you may use the material for any purpose other than for the same or a similar informational, inspirational or educational use. This blog journal is basically dedicated to inspire professional animation artists, animation students and everyone who is interested in the animation art form to use their talents.
Contact: hello[at]paperwalker[dot]com




Thursday, May 22, 2008

Steampunk Racer, Volvo 122 S (StarDucks Model Range)

This design below is nothing new but the finished/adapted clean-up version of the skin design I showed you pictures earlier this year.



As the racing team's captain said, the works on the car will be fully completed within the next 2 or 3 weeks. So I hope I can show you some nice pics of the real car, soon. I'm very, very curious about it...



Good. I'm abroad again for some days. See you then next week...

Yours,
the Duckman*
(*according to Uli Meyer)

5 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to long time since I last visited your blog! And there's so much new artwork! I really admire your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative works. Do you have a story? It would be nice to those characters in some animated movies or comic book.

    Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Social Network Web DesignMonday, May 26, 2008

    Wow you're such a great and talented artist. I love your artwork..so creative. And Starducks? That really cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Derek, I'll post some "real stuff", soon. :)

    Joonas! Thanks for stopping by again! Cheers to Helsinki!

    Dejan, thanks! We're working on it... Thanks for your kind comment.

    SNWD! Many thanks to you, too!!

    ReplyDelete