As promised, here's the finished thing. Some pieces from the process will follow, like colour palette etc.





The colour palette I used in this design:

[ Home ]

Instagram |
Page |
Bēhance







The French Disney magazine * Picsou * (French for Scrooge McDuck) has showcased my wacky duck deconstructions over a few pages. What a feas...



'Birds And Pencils And Sundry Other Things And Hobs' by Florian Satzinger (Brandstudio Press)





1 Word! Amazing :-)
ReplyDeleteAnother little question:
When we get mor to see from StarDucks?
HA...this is great! I can totally see a relationship between the three...and don't even get me started on the design. :) Well done Florian!
ReplyDeleteGreat!! I love the design of the creature!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully, masterly!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Florian!
ReplyDeleteI love his tiny little legs compared to his body. I would not want the job of working on the mouth end.
ReplyDeleteThe color scheme is awesome.
Spectacular!
ReplyDeleteNice work!
ReplyDeleteI also have a little question
Do you care about perspective when you start sketching? If yes how do you handle it, THNX!
amazing work, amazing blog!
ReplyDeletefinally! yay! :) again, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete-Charles
Great
ReplyDeleteWork