
Debbie Tsoi
-
Debbie Tsoi is a concept artist based in Sweden. I don’t know if the exampl
images I’ve shown here here are for specific projects, or for her own
enjoyment...
14 hours ago

Instagram |
Page |
Bēhance

The French Disney magazine * Picsou * (French for Scrooge McDuck) has showcased my wacky duck deconstructions over a few pages. What a feas...



'Birds And Pencils And Sundry Other Things And Hobs' by Florian Satzinger (Brandstudio Press)





your creativity is off the charts!
ReplyDeleteI love it! The hovering pet holding the leash in his mouth is a nice touch... adds a lot of character to an already amazing design. Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteFun! Albeit disturbing in a way. I do like the bubble pants a lot.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that expression on the pet's face is awesome! Great drawing
ReplyDeletereally fun! who walk who?
ReplyDeleteperfect suburbian aliens and a wonderful spacesuite (for sundays, i suppose)
ReplyDelete